Baykal APHS Press Brake
* Disclaimer text goes here
APHS: Improved ergonomics, reliable processes and high quality. Thanks to its monoblock welded body structure with static and dynamic rigidity, it provides a long operating life. APHS press brake converts your most sensitive works into perfect with reliable processes.
- Rigidly welded, monoblock steel frame for minimum deflection under load.
- Downstroking bending beam with two cylinders made from high-quality forged steel and precisely honed.
- Ram travel fully supported in low friction fiber slideways.
- Full electronic synchronisation with proportional valve technology assuring maximum bend accuracy and repeatability through constant monitoring and correction of beam parallelism by a CNC system.
- Stroke-depth measurement through high-precision linear scales.
- CNC-controlled backgauge on ballscrew spindles with DC drive.
- Block-type European hydraulics.
- Compactly-wired electrical box with ventilation.
- Full conformity with EC Machinery Directive for safety and certified CE markin